Heavy Vehicle Parts Division
Regular, full time
Job Category :
Reference Number :
HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of heavy vehicle replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make claims whit suppliers for Warehouses;
- Follow up and research unsettled debit memos for the DCs and customers;
- Perform costing of credit for both DCs;
- Verify customer account statements and distribute them to the appropriate people;
- Prepare sales reports, when required;
- Perform any other task required by your immediate superior.
Vocational diploma in office administration or accounting;
Have 2 years experience in a similar position;
Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
Excellent organizational skills and autonomy.
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!
Description and qualifications :